We will teach you how to make a variety of sweet Rugelach, you won’t be able to resist; from the humble and classic plain Rogy and especially when we add chocolate.
The rugelach will be featured with different fillings, including chocolate and cinnamon. We will make two types of dough, the classic yeast dough and cream cheese dough as well.
During this class you will start with an informative and fun demonstration of what you will be making along with some useful tips and tricks ensuring a successful bake. Then you will be ‘scone with the wind’ and let loose to create your very own selection of delicious delights. You will then get to indulge in your freshly made treats, with tea or coffee (or maybe even a glass of bubbles ? or something) right here at The Avenue – after all they are best hot!
What we offer
- Easy to understand demonstration
- Hands on cooking
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- Baking tips and shortcuts
- Only the best Clarence Court Duck Eggs
- Tea & Coffee to enjoy with your scones
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients included
- Bring your own booze with no corkage fee
- Confidence in baking
- Shortcuts and fabulous baking tips
- Cooking 3 different types of scones
- An understanding of baking
- Ability to cook and adapt recipes