Please note: As long as you have more then 2 people, we can schedule a time other than what is listed here. Just e mail us a few dates and times and we will make it work for you. We can also do classes at your home or business. Prices may be different depending on what and where you want to do it. E mail any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647-438-7772.
We will teach you how to make a variety of sweet and Savory bakes, you won’t be able to resist; from the humble and classic plain sweet dough to the ultimate chocolate Bubka. We will show you how to braid a Bubka, and infuse the chocolate.
During this class you will start with an informative and fun demonstration of what you will be making along with some useful tips and tricks ensuring a successful bake. Then you will be let loose to create your very own selection of delicious delights. You will then get to indulge in your freshly made treats, with tea or coffee.
What we offer
- Easy to understand demonstration
- Hands on cooking
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- Baking tips and shortcuts
- Only the best Clarence Court Duck Eggs
- Tea & Coffee to enjoy with your scones
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients included
- Bring your own booze with no corkage fee
- Confidence in baking
- Shortcuts and fabulous baking tips
- Cooking 3 different types of scones
- An understanding of baking
- Ability to cook and adapt recipes